Hello again my lovelies, I told you I’d post a “real” post later today and TADA: here it is! It’s been almost a whole year since we’ve chatted and I sat here wondering what my first post back should be about and I came to the conclusion that in true Moonstonemaiden fashion, a good list is in order. Y’all know how much I love a good list! (And for those of you who are new to the blog, let me let you in on a little secret…I LOVE lists!) So here’s a quick little list of things that I love and will probably blog about again later on this year — I’m so excited 😀
1) The Desolation of Smaug released in December 2013 and I have officially fallen in love with the sexy dwarf Fili! His romance with the She-Elf Tauriel made me go all teary-eyed and added the perfect dash of romance to what I thought was an awesome adventure flick.
2) I discovered the awesomeness that is Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments series and have since fallen completely in love with Jace and his sexy Shadowhunter self! I admit, I saw the movie before I started the series and I love the film, but the books have completely stolen my heart! I nearly fell out of my seat when the plot twist struck in the movie and needless to say, I promptly bought the books. Sadly, I have to wait until May to read the final novel…
3) 2013 was a year of reconnection for me. From family to close friends that I haven’t spoken to for years (for whatever reason) I am pleased to say that I gave things another try, and so far I’m thrilled with the results 😀
4) After seven years with my old, faithful laptop, I am pleased to announce that I have finally gotten a new computer and cannot wait to fill it with hundreds of stories, novels, pictures, songs, and everything that makes me who I am!
5) I discovered the song Let It Go sung by the incredible Idina Menzel from Disney’s Frozen and it had become my new theme song in life! I still haven’t seen the movie yet, but I will — and I’ll probably know the entire song by heart by the time I go to the theaters lol 😀
So what about you guys, any things you love and can’t wait to blog about? Any new books, movies, or songs that you’ve fallen in love with? Let me know! 😀
IT’S DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON PEOPLE!