Hello again my wonderful lovelies! Before I get started, I just wanted to remind everyone who missed it, I posted my latest short story The Water Maiden the other day so if you still haven’t seen it, give it a looksee and let me know what you think 😀 (It’s set in the same land as my first novel Believe!) Now for today, I mentioned in a previous post, I’ve fallen crazy in love with Once Upon a Time, and I want to share some of my all-time favorite moments from each season with y’all, one season at a time (or this would be one long list). So you all know what that means…it’s time for another Moonstonemaiden list!!! YAY! Though there are many, many more, here are my top eleven favorite moments from Season One, (I thought of an extra one at the last minute so think of it as a bonus lol):
Moonstonemaiden’s Favorite OUAT Season One Moments:
1) When Charming nearly died to protect his newborn, Emma- One episode in and I’m already crying, really and I pretty much keep crying through all three seasons so far. The look on his dying face as he sees his baby is safe from harm…SOB! There’s just so much love in this show, it gets me. Go Charming go! 😀
2) When Mary Margaret found David at the T(r)oll bridge- Basically the moment when Snow White and Charming show a glimpse of their real love story in Storybrooke, and it’s just so freaking romantic! They love one another. Spell or no spell, memory or no memory, these two are meant to be!
3) When Belle fell off the ladder and Rumple caught her- Basically the beginning of my Rumbelle obsession and the first moment of tentative love between Beauty and the Beast.
4) When Sheriff Graham died- This was just unexpected and I mean really, why did he have to die?! Other than the fact that two new love interests were coming her way…
5) When Mary Margaret was accused of murder- NOOOOOO!
6) When Snow White took the potion and forgot her love for Charming- I repeat: NOOOOO!!! Although it was hilarious seeing her be so mean to that one poor bird.
7) When Henry ate the poison apple (tart)- I saw it coming but it didn’t make it any easier to bear. Poor Henry just wanted him mother to believe in herself like he believed in her. He knew she would save him and his faith makes me cry just thinking about it.
8) When Henry died- My heart broke. Just broke. Not Henry…
9) When Emma broke the curse and saved Henry- I knew you could do it Emma! This was were I squee-ed loud enough to scare everyone else in the house. That’s right Henry, your momma loves you!
10) When Rumple and Belle reconnected- I waited the whole rest of the season since the first Beauty and the Beast episode to see this and it was worth it! When he saw that she was alive, his face said it all. #TheRumbelleFeels
11) Every single “I will find you…I will always find you.”- I just love this line as it’s used again and again throughout the season(s), it’s the pure truth of Snow White and Prince Charming, no matter what happens to them they will always find one another ❤
What do you think my lovelies, did I miss any of the best moments from Season One? Let me know and keep an eye out for my next list for Season Two! 😀