Hello again my wonderful lovelies, I told you I’d be back today! Sigh, I’ve missed being here and speaking with you all, don’t get me wrong reading up a storm is delightful and a favorite pastime of mine, but after a while it does get rather lonely — and there’s not much of a creative output just reading lol. So here I am, back with you all again and ready and raring to go!
So just to get reacquainted and back up to date, I think I’m going to do a Things I’m Loving Right Now list and hopefully my thoughts can sort themselves back out so I can get back into the groove of posting regularly and often 😀
- The fourth season of Once Upon a Time – It was well worth the wait my lovelies, and although I was skeptical about the Frozen storyline (it just seemed way too random to have a plotline from a NEW movie enter into an established show), I actually really enjoyed the Elsa and Anna additions. The finale though…wow, now I REALLY can’t wait for the fifth season to begin. Expect to see a Once Upon a Time Moments: Season Four post soon!
- #30DaysOfGinny – The Once Upon a Time Instagram account (@onceabcofficial) has been taken over by Snow White herself as she shares candid photos from the set as a count down to the release of the first episode of Season Five on September 27th! I love the awesome behind the scenes glimpses that I get everyday and it truly gives me something OUAT related to look forward to every afternoon! (Go look at the Hook picture…really, trust me…I know right?!)
- Outlander – As a fan of the books I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of this show for almost two years now, especially since I had to wait for it to hit DVD since I don’t have Starz, AND MY GOD IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT! Jamie and Claire are brought beautifully to life and so is their remarkable story spanning the centuries in the mystical, magical land that is Scotland. And Angus, really a remarkable semi-addition that I have already fallen in love with, this series is epic!!! That being said, I have only watched the first half of the season as part two doesn’t release to DVD until the 29th of this month, but I just cannot wait to see how they finish off this amazing book and set the stage for book two! (And I’ve also only read the first four books so far, so for the love of all that is holy, please no spoilers past book four guys!)
- Autumn – As a resident of sunny Florida, I am just so thankful for the sudden dip in the weather we’ve had over the past few days, granted it’s been wet (my yard is still semi-flooded) but at least it’s been COOLER!!! Now we just need it to stay this cool before gradually dipping lower and lower until we reach the 60’s…
- Pumpkin Madness- Say what you will, but the pumpkin spice latte is back at Starbucks and I am one happy girl!!! There’s nothing like the delightful first taste of fall and to me is that is something Pumpkin-related. I don’t care if you think it’s commercialist, over-blown, pumpkin madness out there, the only way I get to experience fall as a Floridian is through the tasty-treats released this time of year and the colorful decorations sold in stores. I LOVE this time of year, and I LOVE the pumpkin craze!!!
And there you have it my lovelies, these are the things I’m loving/obsessing over right now (you know, besides being back here in the blogosphere with you all again!). I’d love to hear what you’re loving right now though, so leave me a comment and let me know! Have you seen Outlander? Did you enjoy it? Have you totally fallen in love with Jamie Fraser? Are you a pumpkin fan? And what about that OUAT finale?!!! Let me know!