Hello again my lovelies, I hope you’re having an absolutely lovely Monday so far, I’m quite thankful for the sunshine myself 😀 I’m so tired of grey dreary days, bring on the sunlight!
I’m sorry I’m a day late posting this, but epic-ness is worth waiting for right? So without further ado, I present to you:
Moonstonemaiden’s Favorite OUAT Season Three Moments:
1) When Emma first kissed Hook- My GOD that kiss! Granted he had been waiting quite a while for a smooch, and boy did he get one! The way she just grabbed his jacket and pulled him closer… Phew, it’s hot in here 😀
2) When Emma’s secret is revealed- Just SOB!!! She just loves Bae so much and to have him repeatedly leave/die/return just tears her heart out and I can’t blame her for secretly hoping he really was dead, just so she can grieve and move on with her life. The fact that she had to tell this secret to Bae himself, just amped up the feels of this heartfelt moment.
3) When Emma danced with Charming and Hook- It was so sweet to see her dancing with her father (in Charming’s dream) and it was one of those: This is how it should have been moments that made me a little teary. Charming would have been a great father and neither of them had the chance to experience that as they both would have wanted. And later in the season when Hook leads her in a waltz, it was pretty much the sweetest thing ever! Sure, they have vital life-altering stuff they need to do (literally) but Hook makes sure to take the time to treat Emma like the Princess she really is and that’s just fine by me 😀
4) When Regina kept baby Henry- That’s right, Regina kept him EVEN AFTER finding out who his mother was and what that would mean for her in the future. After a little soul searching and a quick trip to the adoption agency, she realized that she loved Henry and she had to put his needs first, so she did what any responsible, loving mother would do…she whipped up a Forgetting Potion and chugged it while telling Henry a story of a mother and her “little prince”. You go Regina!
5) The Midseason Finale- This whole freaking episode is one long, nail-biting favorite-filled moment for me that I absolutely LOVE (and cry over)! Not only does Rumple sacrifice his life for Bae and Belle and pretty much the whole town, but then we find out Storybrooke has to disappear and all the inhabitants are going back to the Enchanted Forest…except for Henry and Emma! (She gets out on the whole Savior technicality.) This family just found one another and now they’re being ripped apart again and to top it all off, Emma and Henry will have no memory of any of the others once it’s all over! Hook’s goodbye was so incredibly sweet and I was sitting there like: You can’t leave now…there’s something happening here!!! But it was watching her and Henry drive over the town line with the purple/green smoke swallowing up all of their family behind them that nearly sent me into hysterics.
6) When Rumple comes back to life and saves Bae- So after I calmed down enough to realize you can’t keep a good Dark One down, I was sure Rumple would be back and sure enough, two episodes later my favorite pawnbroker was back on the scene and the first thing he does is choose his son’s life over the dagger that controls him. That’s right people, Rumple FINALLY learned his lesson and choose his son instead of himself! GO RUMPLE!
7) Bae’s Death- It just isn’t fair! Rumple learned his lesson, Emma remembered her family, and now Bae has to die?!!! The devastation and heartache on Emma and Rumple’s faces just ripped me to shreds, and I couldn’t help thinking: Not Bae, please not Bae, as Emma held him in her arms and he thanked his father for teaching him about true sacrifice…
8) When Zelena and Rumple “Kissed”- As a Rumbelle fan let me just say this… WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE?!!! *clears throat politely* Sorry, but yeah. I understand what Rumple was doing (now) but at the time I was just flabbergasted and horrified. I’ve been waiting THREE seasons to see a Rumbelle moment like that and here he is nearly setting the kitchen on fire with ZELENA, the Wicked Witch! Desperate bid for escape or not, I demand a scene of equal or surpassing Rumbelle hotness in season four!
9) Regina and Robin- I would never have put these two together but now I can’t imagine the show without them! Really, the outlaw and the Evil Queen are just perfect together. They’re snarky and flirtatious and caring, and now one of my top four favorite couples on the show! And the fact that Robin has his son Roland and Regina has Henry just makes this cute little family perfect!!! All hail the Outlaw Queen!!!
10) When Hook almost drowned- But, but he’s a pirate….it’s just you wouldn’t think of a pirate almost drowning right? Ironic much? But either way he did almost drown and I was surprised enough to let out a
loud ladylike scream gasp of horror. Thank God Emma doesn’t hold a grudge long enough to let a good pirate die.
11) When Regina broke the curse- That’s right my lovelies, REGINA broke the curse in Storybrooke this time around and discovered Light Magic inside if herself in the process! I was so happy to see the lighter side of Regina this season, not that I don’t love her as The Evil Queen, but I really wanted to see her bond more with the other characters, and really see that true mother-son bond with Henry. Thank you season three for giving me both!
12) When Snow crushed Charming’s heart- Yes, you read that right and no, Snow hasn’t turned evil, just desperate. The look on his face as he watched her crush his heart though…my God at the love and trust that resides in this man.
13) When Rumple asked Belle to marry him- This doesn’t totally make up for the Zelena/kitchen moment, but AHHHHH!!!! It’s about time and I’m so happy and I totally want to be a bridesmaid! While he did propose with a dagger instead of a ring (which my mother disapproved of) I thought it was a beautiful admission of love and trust. Rumple gave her not only his heart but his unyielding trust when he gave Belle that dagger (which controls him) and I couldn’t be prouder of him. ❤
14) When Rumple revealed the truth- Until five minutes later when he revealed he gave Belle a fake dagger… Sigh. Rumple my love, what am I going to do with you? Naughty minx 😉
15) When Emma altered the past with Hook- Suffice it to say I ADORE the last two episodes of this season. They’re just so freaking adorable and really, Emma needed to see her parents’ story in real life to truly understand not only them, but herself and where she fits into this new life. And the fact that Hook follows Emma into that time-portal (after she was dragged into it unwillingly by the last bit of Zelena’s magic) just makes me want to kiss him… you know, even more than usual.
16) When there were two Hooks-Ah the glorious possibilities of time-travel and sexy pirates! I love fact that not only does Emma have to seduce Past-Hook, but that Present-Hook gets totally jealous! I mean, it’s just so adorable how flustered he gets knowing Emma will be with his past self, knowing what a cad his past self is/was! ❤
17) When Rumple was confused- It’s not often we see Rumple at a loss, but this little moment after the tear-jerker that preceded it, was the perfect way to end our little jaunt into the past. Thanks for making me laugh Rumple, and for doing as Emma requested and forgetting the truth she just revealed about your son’s fate…I was worried just for a second there!
18) When Marian returned- Ok I’m all for saving innocent people from an untimely death and really, I understand that Emma and Hook had no choice (after Emma saved her even though Hook told her not to) but to bring her to the future so she wouldn’t muck-up the past…BUT why did this random person have to be MARIAN?!!! Of all the people Emma could have brought back, she grabbed the one who had the power to RUIN the beautiful, budding relationship between Regina and Robin Hood! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love the Outlaw Queen (as they are cutely referred to by fans). Please don’t take Robin away from Regina, just find someone new for Marian! How hard can that be?!
19) Prince Neal- Emma’s got a baby brother and they named him NEAL!!! Oh the feels. But Snow and Charming deserved the chance to be active parents and you just know, Emma’s going to be the most protective, loving big sister ever (other than myself of course lol)!
20) When Hook gave up his ship- He gave up his SHIP, the JOLLYRODGER, for EMMA… My mind can barely comprehend the level of love here. Simply put…Emma & Hook (or Captain Swan) is nothing short of true love and I can’t wait to see more of their relationship in the next season!
So what do you think my lovelies, do you agree with my Season Three moments? Did I leave any of yours out? And are you loving one couple more than the others as we head into Season Four? Let me know!